Sunday, February 12, 2006

more & more biscotti.....

Well I worked again yesterday baking my biscotti! I baked so much biscotti that I'm kind of sick of it at this point... I was on my feet the whole time & my back did ache by the late afternoon. I have to say that this morning I feel good! Maybe it's because the snowstorm is over. I probably have arthritis too???
I would like to eventually put my x-rays on the blog but my curve is really, well, really curvey!! Hope to get it on at some point.
Pips seems to be doing well as expected!!! Only one operation, great news! Seems the Dr's feel the thoracic curve will correct itself over time! I so wish that will be my case too! I really don't think so since I was told it will be 2 operations, one after the other....Oh well, you can only hope-right?? I have the kyphosis(80%) which will take some time to straighten out...I guess...
I found my french tapes while cleaning out the storage room & I think I'll get back to learning a language when I'm recooperating this late summer/fall...
well got to finish making my black bean soup & then on to experimenting with some new desserts while watching the Olympics.

ps. good wishes to pips & kat(have'nt heard from her yet but sure she'll be keying in soon)

No comments: