Friday, March 17, 2006

home made granola...........

I woke up today with this horrible cold which was passed on from the boys. I had some coffee & made my own granola & somehow that stuff always makes me feel better. Must be the honey & cranberries in it. I think I'll start putting some pictures in this blog. I would much rather put my food creations in here than spine x-rays. Maybe I'll eventually change this to a food blog.....
I got the my dates for testing & pre-op for June & July. Do I feel better about that??? Yes! I just feel better with everything on the calendar. I think the office already has me down as a pain in the Ass patient.. already...
You know that guy on Miracle Workers (abc)?? I looked up his name it's Redmond Burke. He's actually a real Doctor... He comes walking into the surgery room in a beautiful suit. Wow!!! He'd certainly make me smile...................Ly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.