Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 2009

Just an update to add to my old blog here as it is faintly still alive. I will be 3 years post-op this coming August. I am pretty much pain free, although still get very tired by early evening. I guess I cannot blame that on my operation anymore! Maybe old age or having two active boys or both combined. But having that major operation is still a part of me by all means. I still think back every so often to that time and thank God that I came out of it healthly.

3 comments:

Libbey said...

lynne. I happened to come across your blog while I was looking at the scoliosis forum. I am from Ohio, and on June 17th, I am having scoliosis surgery at HSS by Dr. Boachie also. I am 19 and this will be my 5th spine surgery, but the first one in NYC. Reading your blog gives me kind of a clearer picture but I am still quite nervous being so far away from home. My e-mail address is:
hoghaven6@embarqmail.com
I would really like to hear from you and your experiences at HSS and Dr. Boachie. I met him one time and am very at ease with him, which is good since he will be doing the surgery!! Thanks and I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Libbey Eicher

Libbey said...

Lynne, I forgot to tell you that I also have a blog which is:
www.libbeysscoliosisjourney.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.