Tuesday, April 11, 2006

There will be time to sit......



I have been good at not thinking about the upcoming surgery & hospital stuff. I'm a little nervous about the testing day. Just want that all to go smoothly... When I do think of it all by the end of the day, I'm more thinking about how long I'll be out of service & maybe a little bit about the pain factor...
My boys ran around like 2 puppy dogs today..how will I ever keep up with them??? I can't now.. Anyhow, I need to learn to sit down more & not run around multi-tasking & running after them so much! Then again, from August on, I will be sitting a lot & lying down a lot...
At least I did some things on my 'to do list' before surgery like rollerbladin' & bike riding. Biking up the hill to Jen's house ain't gonna happen! I guess I'd better get in shape, at least before I get to the beach.........Ly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynne-found your site and read the whole thing. did bill take the beach picture? Is that the jersey shore? You will do fine & be a new woman. see you soon, Linda

lynne said...

Linda,
it's the N.C. beaches......Ly
(outer Banks)