Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Blinders please, I'm getting spooked.........



ahhhhh! It was so nice out yesterday that my desire to garden a bit grew too strong & I had to surrender to it. Last night at my son's baseball game, I paid for it big time. I again felt 80 yrs old....
A mom there had heard about my upcoming surgery from a friend and said "I'm having a colonoscopy at the the end of this week & I was crazy worried about that. Your surgery is REALLY major!" Then she realized what she said & apoligized... At least I made her feel somewhat better about her whole deal... We all would'nt admit it, but it helps when you find someone a bit worse off than yourself. Unfortunately, I'm the 'worse off' right now....auggghhh!
I think I'll take a deep breath & go back to being 'numb'. That's just the way I will deal with the next few months. Put my blinders on & trot straight ahead. ***Maybe I'm thinking about my Saturday 'Kentucky Derby party...pass the Mint Julips please.....................Ly
)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.