Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Faith......



So I can secretly say here that I am going out in a few minutes to rollerblade..
I have been tempted to for a while, thinking that I may not be able to for quite some time after the operations....It's just so nice out that I can't resist...(Suzy in CA, I'll do a lap for you too!)
I bought the most beautiful purple Salvia's to plant around the house...The butterflies are already floating around the honeysuckle & Herbie has been here twice today at the hummingbird feeder. I'm waiting for the rest of his family to pay a visit...
Days seem to breeze by now & I'm living day by day. Enjoying all I love to do. Not to be too corney but in the last month or so a new inner strength has presented itself to me...a kind of 'peace of mind'about all of this. I'm learning that I'm much stronger than I thought I was and much more patient (ok, give me a B+..) than I ever thought I could be...So now as Carrie Underwood sings( I think she may be my favorite American Idol to date..) "Jesus...take the wheel..." & hopefully faith will steer me from here.........Ly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn, the peace of mind you are experiencing means you are ready! I too remember this feeling and was ready to get the show on the road! I did not want ANY delays. (Remember my husband shattered his wrist,1 mo. b 4 my surgery, and I thought I might need to re-schedule?)You will wake up from surgery so happy to have it behind you. No pun intended!! Suzy

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»