Sunday, May 14, 2006

My hummingbird.........

So for days now I have had my Hummingbird feeder up & no Hummingbirds for days & days & days..........

Then this morning I go out the backdoor to check out my garden & BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!! He's here & almost damned flew into me & knocked my coffee over! He's so cute I can't believe it...& he's damned fast... He drank out of my feeder but he's really waiting for the honeysuckle to bloom. I hope he's around in all summer so when I'm sitting on my butt he can keep me amused. I think we'll name him Herbie unless my son insists on a Yankees or Rangers name. Somehow he did'nt look like a Jeter or Arod....but maybe a Johnny Damon???? Ly

2 comments:

lynne said...

no, unfortunately, it's another of hubby's photo's. this of the arboretum.............LY

Anonymous said...

I love hummingbirds!!!!!
Jean