Monday, April 17, 2006

Many moods..........



My family came for Easter and it was a lovely day. I really have a wonderful family. Everyone is so supportive on this upcoming surgery. My sisters are realizing how 'big' of a surgery this will be. I'm so thankful to have a good family & friends. I will need them all very much...
The boys have a cd with Beatle songs redone. Whenever 'Help' comes on I sigh...Help, I need somebody, Help, not just anybody....Helpppppppppppppppppppp!!!!
When I was younger, so much younger than today. Never needed anybody's help in anyway. But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured...Now I find I"ve changed my mind, I've opened up the door..... My new exercise song!!!
I guess I am a little sad this morning...the house is quiet...
Jen & I are going to Paneras for lunch today. She is a real 'up' person. She will help me today .................Helpppppppp!!!!!...........Ly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynne
This is my first visit to a blog - thanks for sharing your thoughts. I didn't realize how insightful you are. Your mind must be racing, but know if you need anything - you've got it - we can definetly fill in some gaps anytime. Enjoy Lunch!
Chrys