Thursday, June 22, 2006

Keeping it together...words to myself..



Well, it's early morning...6am and I've been up since 4:45 for the last 3 days or so...Seems the mind goes 'wild' with thoughts, lying in bed staring at the ceiling.. I thought I was done with waking up early! I was doing great last month or so. Very emotional last night with hubby... He's a trooper trying to keep me grounded. Yesterday just felt like this all was very overwelming... Of course it is!
I play my music every morning..I guess a kind of meditation with song?
was upset about the boys. I was told by my surgeon's nurse that they won't be allowed in the hospital(my room) on my second week... I really will miss them. Kids have to be 12...come on'??........Ly

Hummingbirds are coming regularly to the backyard now. They seem to visit me when I need to smile...all very strange but wonderful.........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey chicky,
hang in there, help's on the way!
Margarita mix is coming,
Chris

lynne said...

thks Chris--I might be drinking straight tequila........Ly

Anonymous said...

Lynne, My hosp. let my 10 yr old daughter come to visit! You need to push that issue, they are family and will help ease your mind to see the boys! Stress the words FAMILY visiting hours! Suzy

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the kids coming in, it will work out if you are up to seeing them there. enjoy your vacation,
Jean