Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I feel great, so no operation???

Do you have those days when everything is right with you & the world & your back does'nt bother you??? & maybe you, like I, say"I don't need this operation after all"? I even went sleigh riding with the boys....I may pay for that later, perhaps....
Am I crazy to go thru with these operations...???? I mean I'll have two of them...will it mean twice the pain??? I can even put up with the pain I guess but the constipation..don't go there. It all brings back memories of the birth of my second child, Brett. I have wonderful memories, don't get me wrong, of his birth but after...the constipation was quite unpleasant...My nurses probably have not forgotten me.. still.
On a funny note, my husband Bill is already buying up a huge inventory of wines to endure the summer from Hell! He will need it(if he can save some away from me!!!) more later...Ly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lynne,
we are glad you are doing better! I'm sure you will have days like that but you know you'll be in better shape after the operation. We will be there for you, Tracy & Barb