Friday, May 19, 2006

I've worried all I can worry.....I must be ready!

I finally got some paperwork in the mail yesterday from the Dr's office. All to do with my vitamins, blood donations & upcoming tests...I actually felt better with envelope in hand, walking through the yard, knowing I was almost there...
Because I actually am starting to get a bit bored by all of this.. I can honestly say I have hit the saturation point. I have worried all I can, I have researched on the internet like a mad woman and I have drove my husband absolutely nuts.... Enough I say!
I wonder if they play any music in the operating room? My husband said he hopes they play " Don't worry, Be Happy"(Bobby Mcferrin. He thinks he's such a comedian...LY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you just have to relax and try to enjoy your summer with your family. Things will move faster than you think and before you know it, it will be time to go.

I wish you the best. :)

Kat

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn, My Dr. asked me what kind of music I listen to as he wanted to play it for me.I LOL (I thought he ment during surgery, and thought HE should listen to what he liked!)as I love light rap and hip hop! He ment while I waited for surgery. Not something the other patients would have enjoyed I'm sure! Prep went quick then I woke up thinking YEA,thats done! Suzy