Friday, May 26, 2006

No more Mall trips.....

I am really not one to shop to much these days but I had to get to the mall for some last minute gifts for my mom. This weekend is her 80th Birthday party and she definiely does'nt lok 80 at all! Of course, these days, you can't tell anyone's age anymore...She's in great shape too. I swear, at this point, my mom could beat me around the block.. She's planning to come up & help me after the operations.. My husband knows she's like having a cleaning woman & by all means wants her to come! I keep picturing my eighty year old mother cleaning the toilets here & it just does'nt sit well with me...Hopefully I'll be drugged up enough & won't care..
Anyway, about the mall... I was pathetic.. I have to say I did start out fairly well & seemed to be zipping around from store to store. But 45 minutes later, I was achey an I needed a tums.. I had such major indigestion & started coughing....Lovely!
By evening, I was so sore & could hardly make it upstairs...
I think I'm done with mall trips......Ly
oh, one other thing.. I was able to pick up 2 cd's. The Beatles hits & The Lettermen. I have old albums & wanted them both on cd's to take with me when I have my MRI next Thursday. Don't ask me why these particular cd's. I guess all I can figure is this 60's music makes me feel relaxed since I've heard it since I was a kid..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»