Tuesday, July 11, 2006

getting organized.....somewhat???

Ok, with about 3 weeks to go now, I have to get somewhat organized...not an easy task for me....
I have my drawers ready..clothes I think I'll need after surgery in the top couple drawers....
cd's I want to take to the hospital with me....
good pair of shoes/sandals to take...
Gas-ex..gotta buy & I can't forget...
nice light weight sweats/like pajamas...1 pair..
new sneakers for the boys so they are set for the next month or so...
haircut...soon..
teeth repair...!!!
Keep the house up but believe me, with 2 boys & husband here for 10 days without me it will look like hell anyway....ahhh!
New lamp for my bedroom. I hate the old one....don't want to stare at it when I'm stuck in my room for days...
new vacuum.....my mother hates my old one which keeps falling apart....
Ly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very funny, Lynnie
keep your humor-linda

WarpedWoman said...

Make sure you have plenty of pajamas for hospital - eating lying on your back means you spill everything and besides which it's just nice to get into something clean.

Don't forget a very huggable teddy bear or something too.....

You're doing fine though - soon you will be as straight as me (probably straighter) - we can compare x-rays!

S D Everington said...

Hi Lynne

Thanks for your post on my blog. Good luck with the surgery - let me know how it goes. I'm a mummy of a lovely boy too now - any advice for managing back pain with baby and baggage to negotiate?