Thursday, July 20, 2006

What a ride it's been.....



I was out in the yard pulling weeds by deep knee bending... not easy at all! Just practicing & getting my old knees ready! I was looking over my old posts that I made back at the start of this blog & thinking how far I've come on this journey! What a rollercoaster ride of emotions it's been....Now I have a week to go before Pre-op & then it's my turn...
Today I feel as ready as I'll ever be, I guess...I really just hope & pray I'll be as good, mentally, next week as I am this week....One can never tell... I'm just going with the 'flow' as best I can...
I just want to thoroughly enjoy my garden in deep summer now...I want to pull weeds, divide some June flowering perennials and watch my hummingbirds zip around the feeder... I'm hoping the boys stay as mellow as they have been(not too many band-aids this summer....)
There are some days that I wish I could push this all back a month now that it's lingering so close but I'm sure it's a normal feeling...
I guess it's time to go back outside & smell the lavender with the bees & enjoy deep summer...Ly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect weather for getting out and about in your beautiful garden -- what a great place for anticipating excellent results from your upcoming body work !!!

kitty said...

hi ~ I just stumbled in from... not sure where and have been reading a bit... I just wanted to say wow you have such a beautiful garden and a beautiful attitude!!

I just wanted to throw in my little offering of support

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»