Monday, July 17, 2006

Last Blood Donation......oh no..here we go....!

So this morning was my last blood donation & I'm so glad... Everyone at the hospital was really nice but I've just had enough of pumping out blood if you know what I mean....
Ok so I feel the best I have felt through this whole process...I'm sleeping great.. I'm having fun everyday...I'm eating healthy....staying positive about this whole thing....& I'm not over thinking it....I think!
I just can't believe I have about 2 weeks to go now.....I do think my mind is blocking all scary stuff out for now....so who knows what I'll be like at Pre-op? I certainly don't...Ly

4 comments:

lynne said...

that's NewYorkers you're thinkin' of.....get outta here, I'm a big Wimp............Ly

Anonymous said...

Lynnie- you're on the home stretch now! you are in our thoughts,
Tammy & guys
ps. the boys want to go to that stadium in Canada now! We need the info-

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»