Monday, July 10, 2006

Pre-op 'secret' thoughts.....

Here are a few questions that I'll be thinking at pre-op but won't ask...ok maybe I might jokingly ask #1 but come on, would'nt you want to know??!!

1. What are you doing the night before my surgery....(no parties, I hope...)
2. What are you eating the night before my surgery. . ....
3. Do you play music in the operating room
4. what color is the operating room? It's always olive green in my dreams
5. Who takes my organs out & puts them back.. please don't have them drop my intestines, I've had that dream too.
6. How young is the intern working with you on me?? Am I his/her first case?
& 7. May I either scream or hug you at pre-op depending on my mood at the time...........................................................................Ly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny Lynne! I asked my Dr. if he was well rested the morning of my surgery!LOL! I was not aware of the anes. being given to me, The last thing I rembember was the electrodes being attached to my legs.......Then I woke up and thought, wow it's over! Deep breaths, you will be fine. Make sure you have food in the freezer, that was the best thing on my "to Do" list that I got done. Best wishes, Suzy

Anonymous said...

Lynnie--you crack me up! I hope you are'nt having anymore dreams like that!
Chris