Sunday, August 13, 2006

I'M BACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>!

Hi all,
I'm here at Kessler Rehab & just came out of P.T.! all is moving ahead, small steps of course! I want to thank you all for the sweet thoughs & prayers! All was a success & I can tell ya I'm much taller with no hump on my back... Noticed today in P.T. that I can lay on the gym mat on my back....never could before.....weird feeling & made me tear up....
I am 10 minutes from home so my men have visited me everday... Hugged my boys so tight & yes, cried again which upset them till they knew it was good tears!
My doctors were fabulous as I anticipated!
Had a great view of the East River(NYC) but unfortunately was'nt up to much or in the mood for viewing it.....too bad..... need pain meds so I will scout out my nurse who says I chase her when I need my 'stuff'..........more very soon.....Lynnie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynne, I am so very glad all went well for you! Your laying on your back for the first time is one of so many firsts that you will experience. I wish you the best as you recover and welcome to the post-op club! Suzy

Anonymous said...

LYNNE!! Welcome back!!! You're my hero!! I wonder how tall you are...
You are VERY inspiring. Can't wait to hear more.

You GO girl!!

Chris

Anonymous said...

I am very glad to hear you are doing so well. I am soon to follow. Best wishes and prayers. I will look forward to hearing as much about your experience before I start mine.
I bet you were sooo happy to see the boys.
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynne,
So glad to hear from you and that you are rehabbing. I have been home since the 8th and doing very well--am 1 1/2 inches taller!

Keep us posted!

Deb
(Cakedec)

Anonymous said...

Lynne - Welcome back! It is a GREAT feeling to lay on the floor or for me it was sitting up against the back of a chair as it felt so different. Dr. Boachie certainly is amazing. You are now on the road to recovery. We all knew you would make it - just your spirit along would have gotten you through it. Take care, keep improving every day and again, welcome back. LYNN

Anonymous said...

Lynne,

So glad to hear your surgery is now behind you. Wishing you all the best for a very speedy and successful recovery.

Chris