Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Small Steps

Remarkably, Lynne has been on her feet several times over the past few days. In fact, she was able to cover a good amount of the floor in her hospital wing today with minimal assistance. It's hard to imagine given that one week ago she was heavily medicated and recovering in the PAC unit following surgery. As of now, she's awake, alert and making daily progress toward recovery. There's still a long road ahead but it's encouraging to witness improvement each day. We're now awaiting word on her release, which may occur as early as this weekend.

As you might have guessed, she doesn't currently have internet access, although if she did, she'd be able to update this blog on her own (another remarkable thought considering her condition just a week ago). In any case, I wanted to provide this update on her behalf.

Sincere thanks for all the kind messages in response to my earlier posting. I'm guessing that the next post will come Lynne herself.

Kindest regards,

Bill

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bill! I'm so happy to hear that she's doing well!

Please let her know that all her friends on the Forum can't wait to hear from her.

Take care,
Chris

Anonymous said...

It is so good to hear that each day brings evidence of progress. You are in my prayers and thoughts. I'll follow you in not too many weeks and your recovery will be my inspiration.
From Marcia on the NSF Forum

Anonymous said...

Bill, I want to thank you for taking the time to up date us, it means a lot. I am not surprised Lynne is doing so well, she had the right attitude going in and one of the BEST Drs. around. I know she will be pleased to know we are all sending her best wishes and can't wait to hear from her. Suzy

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear she is doing well! I have thought about her so often! It truly does get easier!

Lynne- keep me posted when you feel up to reading this!

Angela

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that Lynne is doing well. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Bill, thanks so much for the updates! Tell Lynn I said hello and glad to hear she's doing so well. :)

Kat

free true sex stories gay said...

She was the only friend he had and thougheveryone called him her pity friend she didnt protesttoo loudly about the label. I turned on the computer andstarted looking over the binary pics sections.
stories of first time beastiality
human animal sex stories
femdom toilet servitude stories
gay sex incest stories
free online bare ass spanking stories
She was the only friend he had and thougheveryone called him her pity friend she didnt protesttoo loudly about the label. I turned on the computer andstarted looking over the binary pics sections.