Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ok...I'm back and maybe can sit for 5 minutes.....

wow! is all I can say! The last few days I got hit with major rib-removal numbness/tightness! I can't really describe it except you feel like your one side is sticking way out like a big tin can...very weird..... so that knocked me out each evening even with full pain meds dose! I am also no longer a morning person! I can manage to get up to get a cup of coffee & toast & then time to get back in bed!
In fact my computer time will now end cause my lower back is killin' me....more later!
My mom is here with me. I feel like I have an FBI. agent assinged to me...she watches me like a hawk....boys went early to my good girlfriend's house for the full day. My husband took them early this morning before work so it should be peaceful here all day...I need that................more later.....Ly

2 comments:

WarpedWoman said...

Ah, this rib thing is horrible! At 6 months post op, mine still gets sore/pulls if I do too much. Just hang in there tho' - it does get better with time, I promise. Just don't try and do anything much to start with - right now you need your rest!

lynne said...

thks pips----meaning to catch up on your blog & others but I only seem to last about 10min a shot on the computer these days.....I would love to know how many ribs they took out-will get that news on sept 7th at my next appmt for standing x-rays & hope to post pictures at that time.....Ly