Thursday, March 23, 2006

Keepin' busy.....

I have been so busy the last few days with baking! I must have made 15 biscotti loaves the other day. It's quite an experience being in a busy kitchen. I like the hurried atmosphere, it's invigorating. Perhaps I've found my place.
Doors seem to be opening up. I got a call from another gourmet shop that needs a chef(entry level) for 3 days a week. wow! I could become very busy. At least for a few more months... I'll learn what I can before my 'time off'. I also got a call back from Kessler Rehab. & they can use me for baking and visiting patients. I really think I would like that! I decided a while ago that I wanted to help in any way I could with people recovering from operations & such. Funny how we are led down a certain path.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi- A friend told me about your blog and I had to check it out. I am looking into scheduling surgery this fall. I do have pain daily so i know its right decision in the long run but so hard on a daily basis to deal with. I am also trying to stay busy and keep it off my mind. I will follow your surgery, cheri

lynne said...

thanks bent out of shape,
You are inspiring & so happy you are on to other places in your life! Maybe you should change your name to bent in shape! Lynne