Wednesday, March 29, 2006

lip balm, bendy straws & gas-x?

On cleaning up the house this morning I find mini basketballs, plastic golf balls, marbles in the den. Somehow, they rolled out of the playroom early this morning...We probably have a thousand balls in the house not including the garage. Of course, that's what boys play with... This will be a good job for 2 boys to do this summer. They are supposed to put away their stuff every evening in the playroom before bedtime. Yeah, right.. Where is Super Nanny? I wish she could be here this summer. I could use her.. I can see me hobbling around this summer trying to go around the matchbox cars, crayons & BALLS!
I'm starting to think about stuff I'll need right after the operations. I will in no way forget lip balm, gas-x & bendy straws...the important stuff, right?? Thanks to the forum for that. Maybe I'll treat myself to some lip balm today!
On to pick out a paint color for the bedroom.........Ly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get some of those big office paper clips and some long strings or yarn. Tie them to the paper clips. These will be how you put on your own underwear, shorts and pants etc. Trust me. This is the best ever.
My kids were helping me, (single mom) and it was so humiliating to have them put my underwear on. I got the paper clips and the string and haven't looked back since.

Kat