Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I have a surgery date.....

The nurse/coordinator called back today & gave me August 1st for my surgery. I feel so much better with a date. My girlfriend e-mailed me with " I like the thought of body work being done as a new month begins, good omen". I laughed. I hope so. I think I'll sleep good tonight....
Just a note: I hate my blog name but The Learning Curve was taken. I liked Curve City but my husband said I'd get whacky e-mails.....would like to change it but don't know how?? Backattack sounds to rough....
also would like to add my x-rays but still new to how to do that?

1 comment:

Kat said...

If your xrays are on a disc, you can simply upload them to an image host like http://www.imageshack.us/ and then copy the html code for websites.

If they need to be scanned, you will need a scanner and a good backlight. Scan them, save to hard drive and then upload them to the same image host above.

Good luck with everything.

Kat

If you need the name and password, let me know.